Our catalogue contains 192 Schuco products. On this page you can browse the catalogue by scale, type, theme and price.
The Mini-Kiwiland Hobby Shop receives shipments of Schuco products at least every 4 months.
The Schuco company was founded in Nuremberg in 1912 by Heinrich Schreyer and the toolmaker Heinrich Muller, who had previously worked for the Bing toy factory. Schreyer left the company in 1918, and Adolf Kahn joined him as a partner. At first the company was called Schreyer & Co, but then in 1924 the name Schuco was registered, which arose from the composition of Schreyer & Co.
In 1936 the company brought the first Schuco car onto the market and amazed the professional world with the technical precision and the remarkable features of the miniatures. In the same year the company had over 100 employees.
Gama-Mangold acquired the rights in 1980 and relocated the company's headquarters to Furth.
When the Mangold family withdrew completely from the toy business in 1999, Schuco was sold to the Simba-Dickie-Group in Furth.